You are here: Home » Enterprise Programme
Sheffield Enterprise Programme
Making enterprise accessible to everybody.
Sheffield City Council provides access to support activities that aim to boost enterprise in Sheffield by helping more people to set up in business, support sustainable business growth and increase the success rate of locally-owned businesses in Sheffield.
The enterprise programme is made up of a range of support activities including:
- Help identifying a viable business idea
- Support with drawing up your business plan
- Assistance with marketing, branding and website development
- Access to funding and help finding cost effective and flexible premises
- Support with taking the first steps towards setting up a new business
- Mentoring programme for schools and colleges and budding entrepreneurs
- Specialist support, including support with sales and developing your business on-line
- Tailored support for Sheffield Hallam University students and graduates
Telephone: 0800 043 5522
By Post - Enterprise Programme, Room 308, Town Hall, Pinstone Street, Sheffield S1 2HH
Follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/Sheffbusiness
For start up or business related enquiries, please visit the team at First Point for Business, Town Hall, Pinstone Street, Sheffield, S1 2HH.